Thursday, October 3, 2019

Again

"Hey Krissie.....it happened again.....yeah the same thing like we talked about.....I came home and when I got to my room he was wearing my panties again.....I know I have to punish him but I'm not sure how.....can you come over?"

"That's great Krissie.....maybe you could call a couple of the other girls to come too....yeah that would work....I'll see you in a little while...."

"Please.....don't...."
"Oh it's too late for that.....I've warned you so many times.....my friends and I are going to decide what we should do about you....you just can't seem to control yourself.....half of my panties have disgusting stains and the other half are so stretched out I can't wear them anymore.......so this is it I've had it with your behavior...."
"But....please don't expose me to your friends.....I'll never do it again...."
"Well it's either that or I call Mom and tell her all about it..... "
"No please.....don't do that...."
"Well then I guess my friends and I will decide what to do about you....I honestly can't believe you did this again Daddy....you promised!!!!!"
"I'm sorry Sweetheart!!!!"















No comments:

Post a Comment