Saturday, October 5, 2019

Stacy

Stacy is my wife's assistant at work. She's been by my wife's side for years and as my wife rose in the corporate world, Stacy rose with her.
She has been part of our lives for years and I can't think of anyone who knows us more intimately than she does!
She's a lovely woman and she has an active romantic life, but she has never married....and it seems she's just not interested in that type of commitment....although any man...or woman....would be lucky to have her!
She became a keyholder shortly after my wife put me in chastity and that drew her deeper into our lives.....I personally had no problem with that because if there was ever another woman that I could love almost as much as my wife it would be her!!!
My wife and I talked at length about how far we should let her in.....I agreed that as a keyholder she should enjoy privileges with me!!!!
She had always wanted to try the strap-on.....and when she did she was delighted.....she loved the feeling of power it gave her and she almost always had a nice orgasm while she gave me a good fucking!!!!
Now she delights in stopping by for a "quickie", usually before a date....I guess it helps her work off tension.....and we both love it.....
My wife tells me that sometimes she gets a little jealous watching her friend fucking me and I just laugh.....
"Welcome to my world Sweetheart!!!"
Then she laughs too....












No comments:

Post a Comment