Friday, October 4, 2019

Closing The Pool

We keep the pool open late into the season because it's prettier to look at the water than it is to look at the ugly winter cover....but eventually like everyone else in the Northeast we have to bow to reality and call the pool man to come take care of it.
He's so nice and he's super efficient and he's finished in no time....and he's super friendly too....my wife leaves an envelope with cash to cover his fee but it's his tip from me that he always looks forward to.....so I pull up my skirt and he sucks my clit until I scream in orgasm and pump my sissy cream into his hot mouth.....






I know.....that wasn't the truth....as you know....I'm in my little cage all the time and it wouldn't matter anyway....I doubt, very much, that he'd be interested in me like that....but I can dream can't I!!!!!











2 comments: