Sunday, October 20, 2019

It's Her Fantasy

I don't know the story behind her favorite fantasy but she indulges me in so many of mine that when she lays out my cheerleader uniform I know I will be helping her fulfill hers!!!
I like when she acts like the senior cheerleader breaking in the new girl....she indulges in a soft seduction full of long wet kisses and soft caresses....I can feel her soft hands as they wander all over my body.....sliding up my thighs....lingering on the top of my thighs before moving between my legs.....
When she breaks our sweet kiss and slowly presses my face down between her thighs she's already on fire!!!!
"Eat my pussy Donna!!!!! Eat me till I cum all over your pretty face!!!!"
I don't know who Donna was and I'm not going to ask....if she wants me to know she'll tell me....but if she wants me, dressed as a cheerleader, to eat her sweet pussy and cum all over my face.....I'm all for it!!!!












2 comments: