Monday, October 21, 2019

Party

His mother and sister helped get him ready for the costume party....they were both amused that he had decided to attend as a girl, but they worked their magic and soon enough he mad a very convincing....and pretty....young lady!!!!
They gave him lessons on how to carry himself in a convincing way....including how to maintain his modesty when he sat in the short dress....
As a joke his sister put a package of condoms into the purse he was carrying....they all laughed!!!!
When his mother dropped him off she told him that he had to call her for a ride home.....he was not to accept any rides from those nasty boys!!!!
And they both laughed again!!!!
He rang the bell and when the door opened he realized that it wasn't a costume party at all!!!! Thankfully none of his friends recognized him and as they continued to drink the chance that anyone would realize who he was became more and more remote....

When his mother arrived hours later to drive him home she found him a little drunk and with his makeup smudged.....she thought nothing of it.....while she helped him in,  his sister took his purse as his mother led him up to the bathroom....
When her mother came back she found her daughter looking very quizzically into the purse....
"What's the matter Dear?"
"You know I gave him that package of condoms as a joke....."
"Oh yes....he blushed like a schoolgirl....it was so funny!!!!"
"I don't know Mom.....the package had a dozen and there's only two now!!!!"
"You don't think he...."
"All I know is if he did that put's him six up on me!!!!"














1 comment:

  1. Whoa! That brings me back to the late 2000's. That "model" went by a number of names, lastly "JustJo" and was originally just what people would call, "A Trap" but almost 10 years ago or so, announced she was leaving the internet as she decided to fully transition to a woman.

    Then she just disappeared. Vanished into thin air. There's more to her than I'll mention in a comment, but I really hope she's doing well now. She's one of those people I knew back then, and wonder how they are doing now. I just popped in onto Isobelle Nicole's site, as she determined she was going to transition back in 2015 I think and I haven't heard from her since.

    I can certainly understand why, as they probably want to move forward with a new life, instead of being reminded of their past. Just wish many of them would do one of those "I'm doing well. Don't worry about me!" type emails or notifications occasionally.

    ReplyDelete