Sunday, October 27, 2019

Sissies Through History

"It's so tight Marie....I can barely breathe...."
"I'm sorry your Lordship.....but if you want to wear her Ladyship's gown it's going to have to be quite a bit tighter!!!!"
"Yes Marie....I understand.....I hope Prince James understands how much I've had to do to please him...."
"As far as I can see your Lordship....the Prince has helped himself to your wife and the only thing he'll want to know from you is how quickly you can get on your knees and take him in your mouth like a common whore as we all watch and laugh...."
"Why Marie....I'm surprised....you say that as if it was a bad thing...."
"Quiet now, take a deep breath.....I'm going to pull really hard!!!!"














2 comments:

  1. History is always so much more interesting than we were let on during High School. It's a shame that they had to bowdlerize it, aka put it in a cock restraint! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. War and sex....they taught me all about all the wars but they left out all the sex!!!!
      I remember it was once mentioned in class about a transvestite governor of colonial New York....and I was looking forward to hearing more about him but no....the class had a chuckle and moved on....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete