Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Please - A Tale From Real Life

"Please stay home with me today.....I want you so badly....I need you!!!!"
"I'm sorry Sissy....I have to go...."
"But I almost never ask anything just for me.....please.....I want to go to bed with you and feel you close to me......I want to put my tongue in you.... I want you to cum on my face....over and over.....and then I want you to fuck me.....deep and hard.....and long.....I want you inside me for all day.....please....please....please....I'm not asking to cum.....I'm asking for you to let me make you cum....please stay with me today.....please...."
"Sorry Sissy.....but I have to go....."
Even my tears couldn't persuade her....
"Now just stop all this right now Sissy!!!! When I get home you will spend the evening between my legs.....maybe if you're extra good I'll let you worship my ass too....but if you keep this crap up I'm going to spank you now and go to bed early later...."
"Yes Ma'am....."

A Tale From Real Life














2 comments:

  1. Aww that's a nice tale...i do so like a happy ending

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually in real life....I kept the crap up....got a spanking....and got locked out of the bedroom at 7:30mpm....
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete