Sunday, October 13, 2019

Angry At First

"So you see....I was really angry at first when I caught him wearing my panties...I mean he left ....stains in them...."
"Ewww Gross!!!"
"I know right....buy then when I made him take them off I thought that maybe he should wear panties.....I mean....he's really not much of a man is he?"
"He's as small as my little brother....maybe smaller...."
"My Boyfriend is way bigger than that....if my boyfriend had that....well....he wouldn't be my boyfriend for long!!!!"
"I know....so the reason I asked you to come over is to help me decide....do I make him wear panties all the time or not?"
"Oh yeah....he belongs in panties....but he still shouldn't be wearing yours!!!!"
"I agree....full time panties but he needs his own!!!"
"Then it's settled.....he wears panties all the time and he has to go shopping for his own....in fact he can drive us to the mall right now....do you have anything you want to say Daddy?"
"No Ma'am....thanks for not telling your Mom...."












2 comments:

  1. I love shopping for panties at Victoria's secret especially with my wife. She always tells the sales girls the panties are for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shop at a small boutique where they know me as Kaaren.....it's so wonderful because when I'm there I'm just one of the girls!!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete