Friday, March 22, 2019

After

"Shhh Baby....it's alright.....it's over....you can stop crying....."
"I'm....so....so....sorry!!!!"
"I know you are Sissy....I know you are....now calm down....and I want you to do a half hour of corner time for me.....can you do that?"
"Oh yes.....oh yes I can Ma'am!!!!"
"Now go ahead....and I want you to think about what you did.....and how you forced me to have to spank you...."
"Yes Ma'am.....I'm sorry Ma'am...."
"Alright my little girl....go on into your corner and maybe....if you're really a good girl for me....maybe we'll go get some ice cream!!!!!"
"Thank you Ma'am!!!!"
"You know I spoil you Sissy....but you're so cute I can't help it!!!!! Now go....your half hour doesn't start till your nose touches the wall!!!!"











1 comment:

  1. That's like my wife after a spanking except when i'm allowed to come out of the corner I have to kneel before her and explain why I was spanked and what I will do in the future to change my behavior and apologize.










    ReplyDelete