Sunday, March 31, 2019

Evaluations

"Yes it's nice...not particularly impressive...but nice....I think probably it should be in panties.....what about it ladies?"
"Oh yes he should definitely be in panties....I wouldn't mind taking him home to train as a ladies maid myself!!!!"
"Oh yes I agree he should certainly be in  panties.....definitely has potential to be a wonderful maid!!!"
"Well then we all agree....please step through the door on the right and pick out a pair of pretty panties to wear....and good luck in your future...."
"Thank you Ma'am.....Thank all of you!!!!"











6 comments:

  1. There is no way a cock that big will fit in pretty panties. That's why I like my little cock. It fits so nicely in panties. I guess the cage helps keep it small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't used to like my little bitty clit when I was attempting to be a man...so long ago....but I love how it makes only a tiny, almost unnoticeable bump in my panties now....if you look what you're seeing is the cage....and as years go by that's gotten smaller too!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. With a cage and some hormones...and extracting the balls...it will fit nicely in some panties! Oh I can't wait to see how she turns out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way you think Girl!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. A smaller cock inside a cage that is then made to present for regular panel inspections after first stepping out of some frilly panties...now that would be fun!

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete