Thursday, January 10, 2019

Personal Trainer

I know that I'm not really up to date on the latest fitness techniques....I'm old fashioned, I run to keep in shape!!! So when she arranged for me to have a personal trainer I was surprised....
"But why....I'm in great shape!!!"
"Do you remember the other night at while you were preparing dinner and you came to me to open a jar for you....you need to tone up your upper body strength  Sweetie..."
"That's not fair!!!! No one could open that jar!!!"
"But I did and with very little trouble!!!!"
"I must've loosened it for you...."
"Sure Sissy....your Personal Trainer will be here at 10am...."
"Yes Ma'am!!!"
Like I said, I'm not really up to date on the latest fitness techniques but I couldn't help but wonder.....shouldn't it be me that was doing the pushups???













1 comment:

  1. I'm sure he's just demonstrating proper technique, hon. Once he's sure you're ready, he'll flip you over and let you try . . . and use that tool of his to help you maintain proper position.

    ReplyDelete