Friday, January 25, 2019

What If

"I'll just be gone for five minutes Sissy....you wait for me right here!"
"But can't I go with you...."
"We've been over this Sissy....for goodness sakes Sissy, can't you be alone for fifteen minutes?"
"Fifteen!!!! You said it would only be five!!!!"
"Look Sweet Sissy....just get out of the car....I can't be late to this meeting....I'll be back to get you just as soon as I can...."
"But I look like a whore....what if a man tries to pick me up?"
"Oh dear.....just tell him that you're a man too....I'm sure that will change his mind!!!"
"Yes Ma'am...."
It was over two hours before she got back and she couldn't help but notice his tousled hair and smudged lipstick....
"Everything okay Sissy?"
"Everything is just fine Ma'am!!!"
And Sissy smiled thinking of the $370 in his panties and his shopping spree at the lingerie boutique tomorrow....













3 comments:

  1. Must have been a change having a big bulge in her panties.. that's a lot of 5 dollar bills...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't the fives....it was all those singles!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete