Sunday, January 13, 2019

Test Drive

"So what about it Kaaren....isn't it fantastic....variable speed with interchangeable rods....guaranteed satisfaction or your money back....we can finance....low interest and easy monthly payments...and it's available in all colors...."
"Oh god....oh yes....I love it....I want it...."
"Great so why don't we sit down and do some paperwork and this baby could be going home with you today!!!"
"I'm sorry....I'll have to ask my wife....she makes all the decisions for me...."
"Well I have to say I'm disappointed....I thought we had a deal....why don't you bring the wife in and we'll see what she thinks...."
"I guess I can try...."
"Great! Now if you don't mind I have some other customers to see...."
"Could I take another few minutes?"
"Sorry, I'm going to need my demo model for my next customer....Hello Ms. Bend, do you mind if I call you Sally?"













4 comments:

  1. You can call me anything you like if you're going to put me on the end of that thing! It's totally okay if Kaaren wants to finish, though. I like to watch, and I've heard she squirts the best sissy cummies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get to squirt them often Sally but I'd love to share them with you!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. I don't know if I would like my wife to get one of those. She would turn it on then go into her bedroom with her boy friend for hours while that thing is fucking me the whole time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You say that as if it would be a bad thing!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete