Saturday, January 12, 2019

Experiment

It was her idea....
"I just wonder how many of the macho guys I bring home will do it...let's call it a sociology experiment...."

So there I was tied down, spread eagle, on the bed when he came in....
"Oh my god....what the fuck is going on?"
"Please....would you please stick the plug in my ass and turn it up full before you fuck my wife....please!!!!"
Of the six men we tried this with the results were pretty interesting....
One said we were both a couple of fucking perverts and left....
One said he would if I would suck his cock.....of course I did....
Three didn't say anything but seemed to really enjoy teasing my ass with the plug....
And then there was the one who told me he had something that would fill me up so much more than the plug....and....oh my god....he was right!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment