Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Back

"Yeah I knew you'd be back....ready to tell me the truth yet?"
"Yes....they're for me...I'm sorry I lied to you!!!"
"I knew that from the moment you walked in here Honey....I think you'll look very cute in that pink bra and panty set you were looking at before...."
"Yes....I'll take them please..."
"Not that easy anymore Sweetie....you're going to have to kiss my ass a little now after you lied to me!!!"
"You want me to....to beg....okay...please let me buy the pink panties....pretty please!!!!"
"You sure are funny....that's not what I meant at all.....come into the fitting room with me right now....get down on your knees and start kissing my ass....and if you do a good job maybe I'll throw in the garter belt...."
"Okay....Yes Ma'am!!!!"











No comments:

Post a Comment