Sunday, January 6, 2019

Good Neighbor

"Hey there Bill....what's up?"
"Just another Sunday Tom....how about you?"
"I'm OK.....I see that your hair is different today Bill..."
"Yeah...I normally keep it in a ponytail but I couldn't find any of my rubber bands today so I figured....what the hell....just let it go free today...."
"I got you there Bill....but what about....you know....the uh.....the dress?"
"Oh this old thing.....we have a whole trunk full of these up in the attic so I figured....if I'm going to do some yard work....well....why ruin my regular clothes...."
"OK Bill....but I could swear I saw some pretty shoes and stockings when you were walking across the yard...."
"Oh my goodness Tom!!!! Were you looking up my dress?"
"No Bill it was just...."
"Would you like to come over and get a closer look up my dress....maybe you'd find some other surprises!!!"
"Neighbor....I thought you'd never ask!!!"











1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I wonder how many times Bill had to walk back and forth across that yard to finally get the attention he craved? We all know he's not about to ruin such a pretty dress dirty with grass stains. ;)

    ReplyDelete