Thursday, January 31, 2019

In The Beginning***

When we first met she sucked my cock....I was wearing a pretty pair of panties at the time and she thought that was hot....she liked my small cock because the big ones made her jaw hurt and they lasted so long...while I shot my load almost right away!!!
She particularly liked that I would continue to kiss her, even if my cum was still in her mouth, and fool around after I came....including kneeling down between her beautiful thighs and making her cum until she literally had to push me away!!!!
But.....as we continued in our relationship it was clear...she would only blow me if I was wearing panties!!!!
As time went by there would be more conditions....if I was wearing panties and a bra....if I was wearing stockings....if I was wearing heels....and on and on....
Then came the condition that she would only blow me if I sucked off another guy and swallowed his cum while she watched!!!!
After that came chastity....and more....
But I like to remember those days when she would invite me over....dress me in her clothes and suck my little cock....it all seems so innocent now!!!!


***picture is REALLY not to scale....I mean REALLY REALLY not to scale!!!!








2 comments:

  1. Kaaren,

    Small cocks are the BEST!!! If your's is small, I'd drop to my knees faster than the lady in the clip. I'm sure you'd love how good I suck small, girl, cock. I really know how to play them to get the "most" out of them (hee, hee, hee)!

    If I couldn't give you one of the finest, and most intense orgasms you've ever had....id give you unlimited blowjobs for a year.

    Hmmm, maybe we should ruin my first attempt???

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely memory, even if the picture isn't to scale. Love it!

    ReplyDelete