Monday, January 21, 2019

You Got My Note

"I'm so glad you got my note.....I found this.....man....taking down your panties from the clothesline and of course I brought him here to punish him for being the pervert that he is...."
She laughed...
"I'm afraid you're mistaken....that....man....is my sissy husband and all of those panties on the line were actually his....he did mine yesterday!!!!"
"Oh.....oh.....I didn't realize.....he said....but of course I didn't believe....oh my....I'm so embarrassed.....of course I apologize to both of you...."
She laughed again....
"There's no need for apologies.....you were only being a good neighbor....now when you've finished spanking him I'll take him home and I'm sure he'd be only too happy to have you over for dinner tomorrow....."
"You want me to finish spanking him?"
"Oh yes, of course.....please carry on....I can wait...."
"If you say so.....where were we?"
"17 Ma'am...."
"Ah yes!!!!"















No comments:

Post a Comment